Essential Aussie Drugs: A little pocket book of common Aussie drug facts. (Pocket – A7)
- Nearly 3400 drug names organised alphabetically
- Trade & Generic names, Drug class, and Indication for almost any drug you will administer
- Definitions of >900 medical abbreviations
- Review of commonly used drug suffices
- A brief summary of the Mechanism of Action for 49 common drug classes
Essential Drug Notes: A little Pocket Companion 2e
- Specially designed note book so that you can record your drug research from books like MIMs.
- Guided sections to help you understand what information you need to collect.
- The whole back section contains the excellent information such as the
- Mechanisms of action for 49 common drug classes
- >900 medical definitions
Cards pack includes
- Assessment: Primary / Secondary survey
- Assessment: Acute deterioration / Causes of deterioration
- Handover: SHARED / ISBAR
- Medications: Drug calculations / Quick drip rates
- Medications: Drug rights / IV solutions
- Cardiac: ECG rate ruler / Important rhythms
- Cardiac: ECG lead combinations / Bundle branch blocks
- A set of 7 (double sided) reference cards – 14 sides
- Full gloss card – easy to clean
- A novel range of important clinical content for health care students & professionals.
Dimensions: 65 x 100 mm – ID card size